No products in the cart.
Virtual gift card from Nucköfashion.
Perfect if you know what you want to give, but you’re not sure what the receiver would like!
The gift card will be sent virtually to the email address you provided. The code included in the gift card is a one-time use code.
When you send a card, you can also write a message to the recipient.
179,90 – WOMEN’S ONESIES
199,90 – MEN’S ONESIES (The price of men’s onesies is higher due to higher material costs).
Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
If you have any questions, we will be happy to help, write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & refund policy
Nuckö Fashion OÜ (registration code 14821953) is the owner of the website nuckofashion.ee (hereinafter referred to as Webshop), located in Paslepa, Noarootsi, Lääne-Nigula county 91204, Estonia.
VALIDITY OF THE SALES CONTRACT, PRODUCT AND PRICE INFORMATION
- The terms of sale apply to the purchase of goods from the Webshop.
- The prices of the products sold in the online store are indicated next to the products. The delivery fee is displayed to the buyer when completing the order. All prices of goods sold in the Webshop are in euros.
- The fee for delivering the goods depends on the location of the buyer and the method of delivery. The delivery fee is displayed to the buyer when completing the order.
- Information about the product is provided in the Webshop directly next to the product.
FORMING THE ORDER
- To order the goods, you must add the desired products to the shopping cart. The required data fields must be filled in to complete the order. It is possible to change the quantities in the shopping cart and remove products from the shopping cart until the product is paid for.
- The order is considered finalized after the payment has been received. The Webshop sends a notification about the order confirmation to the customer’s e-mail address.
- If the product ordered by the customer is not available, the Webshop will cancel the order. The order can be canceled both partially and completely. The customer is immediately informed of the canceled order. In the event of a partial cancellation, the Webshop may ask the customer’s wishes for dealing with the rest of the order – whether to send it or cancel it as well.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
We work with Montonio for bank link payments.
For purchases made in the Webshop, the customer pays 100% in advance or in installments through a partner offering the corresponding service.
Orders can be paid with bank links, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard) and installment payments (TFBank, Placet Group, Bigbank, SVEA Finance and Holm Bank).
Payment is made outside the Webshop in a secure environment. The online store does not have access to the customer’s bank and credit card data.
After placing the order and paying for the goods, the customer will receive an order confirmation by e-mail.
The Webshop delivers products to the countries listed at checkout.
The products are delivered to the customer as a service provided by Omniva, Itella Smartpost and DPD.
The Webshop fulfills the orders, i.e. hands over the order to the post office for dispatch within 14 working days at the latest after the order is confirmed. Delivery of the product to the customer depends on product availability and postal services. Approximate delivery time in Estonia is 5-35 working days. In exceptional cases, Webshop has the right to deliver the goods within 60 calendar days.
Gift card from Nucköfashion.