Terms & refund policy
Nuckö Fashion OÜ (registration code 14821953) is the owner of the website nuckofashion.ee (hereinafter referred to as Webshop), located in Paslepa, Noarootsi, Lääne-Nigula county 91204, Estonia.
VALIDITY OF THE SALES CONTRACT, PRODUCT AND PRICE INFORMATION
- The terms of sale apply to the purchase of goods from the Webshop.
- The prices of the products sold in the online store are indicated next to the products. The delivery fee is displayed to the buyer when completing the order. All prices of goods sold in the Webshop are in euros.
- The fee for delivering the goods depends on the location of the buyer and the method of delivery. The delivery fee is displayed to the buyer when completing the order.
- Information about the product is provided in the Webshop directly next to the product.
FORMING THE ORDER
- To order the goods, you must add the desired products to the shopping cart. The required data fields must be filled in to complete the order. It is possible to change the quantities in the shopping cart and remove products from the shopping cart until the product is paid for.
- The order is considered finalized after the payment has been received. The Webshop sends a notification about the order confirmation to the customer’s e-mail address.
- If the product ordered by the customer is not available, the Webshop will cancel the order. The order can be canceled both partially and completely. The customer is immediately informed of the canceled order. In the event of a partial cancellation, the Webshop may ask the customer’s wishes for dealing with the rest of the order – whether to send it or cancel it as well.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
We work with Montonio for bank link payments.
For purchases made in the Webshop, the customer pays 100% in advance or in installments through a partner offering the corresponding service.
Orders can be paid with bank links, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard) and installment payments (TFBank, Placet Group, Bigbank, SVEA Finance and Holm Bank).
Payment is made outside the Webshop in a secure environment. The online store does not have access to the customer’s bank and credit card data.
After placing the order and paying for the goods, the customer will receive an order confirmation by e-mail.
The Webshop delivers products to the countries listed at checkout.
The products are delivered to the customer as a service provided by Omniva, Itella Smartpost and DPD.
The Webshop fulfills the orders, i.e. hands over the order to the post office for dispatch within 14 working days at the latest after the order is confirmed. Delivery of the product to the customer depends on product availability and postal services. Approximate delivery time in Estonia is 5-35 working days. In exceptional cases, Webshop has the right to deliver the goods within 60 calendar days.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- After receiving the order, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded in the Webshop within 14 days.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply if the buyer is a legal entity.
- The use of the 14-day right of return must be used appropriately and the goods must not be able to.
- Condition of the returned product:
- The product to be returned must not be damaged. If the product to be returned has deteriorated due to circumstances that are not included in the circumstances of the Webshop, the aforementioned company has the right to offset the decrease in the value of the product with the amount paid by the customer and due to be returned to the customer.
- The product to be returned must not show signs of use.
- If the product had to be tried on to check its suitability, the product is considered unused.
- In order to return the goods, a request to withdraw from the purchase of the goods is required. The return application must be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com within 14 days of receiving the goods. The costs of returning the goods are borne by the buyer, unless the reason for the return is that the item to be returned does not correspond to the order (e.g. incorrect or defective goods).
- The buyer must return the goods within 14 days of the application or provide proof that he has handed over the goods to the carrier of the goods within the aforementioned period. The Webshop will return all fees received from the buyer under the contract to the buyer immediately upon receipt of the returned goods, but no later than 14 days after receiving the assessment withdrawal statement.
- The Webshop can refrain from making refunds until it has returned the item that is the subject of the contract. The Webshop has the right to withdraw from the sales transaction and demand the goods back from the buyer if the price of the goods in the online store is set below the market price of the goods due to a mistake.
THE RIGHT TO SUBMIT CLAIMS
- In the event of a defect, the buyer has the right to contact the Online Store within two months at the latest by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The online store is not responsible for defects that have occurred after the goods have been handed over to the buyer.
- If the goods purchased from the Online Store have defects for which the Online Store is responsible, the Online Store will repair or replace the defective goods. If it is not possible to repair or replace the goods, the Webshop will return all fees associated with the sales contract to the buyer.
Processing of personal data
- The Webshop uses the personal data entered by the buyer (including name, phone number, address, e-mail address, bank details) only to process the order and send the goods to the buyer. The Webshop transmits personal data to companies providing transport services in order to deliver the goods.
- The Webshop sends the buyer newsletters and offers to the buyer’s e-mail address only if the buyer has expressed his wish to do so by entering an e-mail address on the website and has indicated his wish to receive direct mail notifications.
- The buyer can opt out of offers and newsletters sent to e-mail at any time by notifying us by e-mail or by following the instructions in the e-mail containing the offers.
- If the buyer has complaints about the Webshop, they must be sent to email@example.com
- If the buyer and the Webshop cannot resolve the dispute by agreement, the buyer can appeal to the Consumer Disputes Committee. The competence of the Consumer Disputes Committee is to resolve disputes arising from the contract concluded between the buyer and the Webshop. Review of the buyer’s complaint by the commission is free of charge.